- This event has passed.
The ABC’s To Avoid Breast Cancer
February 25, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Dr, Claire, will be here to answer your breast healthquestions, such as:
· How much radiation is in 1 mammogram series?
· Where are most breast cancers found?
· What is the primary cause of breast cancer?
· What is the safest screening tool available to screen forbreast cancer?
· What’s in our environment and foods that can cause breastcancer?
Other diagnostic equipment only detects a mass, butThermography scans for cancer growth through temperatures, thermal and vascularpatterns. We use the “Breast Stress Study” system which sees thesephysiological changes and indicators that can be highly accurate.
… peace of mind through safe and early detection.
WHAT IS THERMOGRAPHY? … it’s the best way to follow yourbreast health!
Infrared thermography is exceptional in catching breastcancer within the first year of development, as well as detecting and recordingmore advanced stages of breast malignancy. Infrared thermal imaging showssubtle and dramatic temperature difference along with thermal and vascularpatterns that correlate with various types of Breast Pathology. Thermography is of great value in monitoring the effectiveness of treatment protocols.
RSVP (714) 655-4798